Slide show

[politics][slideshow]

NOLLYWOOD: KOSSY OJIAKOR ON WHEELCHAIR AFTER CAT ATTACKED HER


                  Contact Us on:

           brightgizt@gmail.com

       WhatsApp:+2348134664432


Nollywood diva and sexy dancer Cossy Orjiakor is currently nursing injuries she sustained from an attack by what she refers to as an evil pussycat.

Narrating the attack which happened some days back in her Lagos apartment, the 35 years old Anambra State-born actress who derives optimum pleasure from flaunting her extra-large boobs at social events and on social media said: “That evil pussycat which is always eating my smoked fish, last night it went to eat my new fish, I rushed to take the fish and I broke/dislocated my leg.”

Continuing, the accounting/management graduate from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka who recently lost her mother to death said: “It was so scary, I saw my leg behind my bone and I remembered Jesus. I called out and Mama Victor came.”

The tiny-voiced actress who only recently returned from vacation in Dubai ended up on a wheelchair at the Orthopedic.

While receiving treatment at the hospital, Cossy swore to deal mercilessly with the attacking animal.

“The leg is broken, all because of that pussycat. I can’t wait to give it snipper, evil pussycat,” she vowed.

In keeping her vow, the ‘evil’ creature the next day paid the ultimate price for attacking its benefactor.

And the light-skinned actress has a condolence message for her murdered pet: “In fact, that dead pussycat must not Rest in Peace,” she prayed.

No comments:

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]