Slide show

[politics][slideshow]

MIDNIGHT PRAYER FOR BREAKTHROUGH

Midnight Prayers for Breakthrough (1)

1. In the name  of Jesus I receive my breakthrough  by fire

2. Every breakthrough, that I have received from God through dreams, trances,  vision will come to me now , in the name of Jesus

3. I come against every hindrances to my breakthrough  in the mighty name of Jesus.

4. Every power chasing away my blessing disappear  by fire , in the name of Jesus.

5. Every evil eye monitoring my breakthrough be blinded  in  name of Jesus 

6. Every evil  mirror manipulation  and monitoring by breakthrough   I break you into pieces  in Jesus Name

7. Every seed of witchcraft  blocking my breakthrough  be destroyed  by  fire, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every seed of  hatred and envy blocking my breakthrough  be consumed by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.

9. Every busybody interfering with my breakthrough be disgraced and put to shame in the name of Jesus.

10. Every curse, evil portion ,charms , spell, and enchantment  blocking my breakthrough , be destroy from my foundation in Jesus mighty name.

11. In the name of Jesus, Father God  turn my pains into gains, my disgrace into grace, my shame to fame,

12. Father God  turn my stumbling block into stepping stone of victory

13. By the fire  of God and the blood of Jesus I break every curse of disappoint ment 

14. I overcome every satanic hindrances ,inhibitions, prohibitions and limitations, in the name of Jesus 

15. I overcome every satanic deceptions, manipulation and distractions, I forbid agents of failure and disappointment to influence me ,in the  name of  Jesus 

16. Every evil plans of the devil against me shall be exposed  and brought to nothingness 

17. I receive the spirit of knowledge wisdom, understanding, divine counsel, supernatural insight  to receive my breakthrough in the name of Jesus.

18. In the name of Jesus, I am not responsive to any evil summon

19. I am not responsive to any evil  manipulation 

20. Let those who are against my breakthrough be put to shame.

21. Let them be like  chaff before the wind

22. And let angels of the lord chase them.

23. In the name of Jesus I release the fire of God, Thunder And Lighting, The Blood Of Jesus and destroy every crystal ball monitoring my breakthrough.

24. I break by fire every curse, spell and covenant of disappoint and failure , in Jesus name.

25. I come against every assignment of the enemy against my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus

26. In name of Jesus, my breakthrough from the four corners  of earth come to me Now

27. My breakthrough from  East ,South, West , North come  to me now.

28. Breakthrough for my business come to me now

29. Breakthrough for my ministry I receive you now

30. My financial breakthrough  come to me now

31. Break through for my relationship I receive you in name of Jesus. 

32. I request angelic assistance to insure the total completion of my breakthrough 

as I release my faith and call it done in the name of Jesus Christ and by the power of His shed Blood, Amen

http://prayerbootcamp.blogspot.com.ng/

No comments:

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]