Slide show

[politics][slideshow]

The Most Trending Gospel singer Mercy Chinwo Received Lexus Car As a Birthday Gift From EezeeConcept

BRIGHT GIZT 🇳🇬

Nigerian gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo turned a year older today and her celebration has already began with a car gift.

Mercy Chinwo got the birthday gift from her management company. Some entertainers which include Josh 2 Funny, Apeh Harrison and Chris Morgan were present when the gospel singer received the gift.

The singer who couldn't hold back her excitement wrote on Instagram  "What exactly did I do to deserve all the LOVE. What did I do to you people o @eezeeconceptz  I apologise I'm sorry I will do it again and again...Thank you for celebrating me
Thank you senior @eezeetee1 for setting the [email protected]@apehharrison @officialchrismorgan thank you  And they said the day just began"



No comments:

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]